
Adam and Karla left for California
Getting into the car for the long drive to their new home in CA. They arrived there safely and have rented a home in Joshua Tree near the base. We bought tickets to go visit them over Thanksgiving.
We hope to hike and camp in the many parks in the desert nearby.
Catie and Darin's wedding, Aug. 11 2007
Mary Jo returned from Bogota just in time to attend Catie's wedding. I attended with her as her partner :) I thought you would enjoy seeing a few pictures of their happy celebration below.
![]() |
| Catie's wedding 807 |
Mary Jo's visit will go by very quickly. She is leaving with her friend Mercedes for southern CA on the 30th. She hopes to see Adam & Karla in Joshua Tree. Then she is returning to Colombia on Sept. 11th. I guess there is still a lot more to learn & experience there.

No comments:
Post a Comment